Returns & Services
ITEMS CAN BE RETURNED WHEN:
- It is returned within 30 days of receipt.
- The article (in case of nutritional supplements) is sealed and closed. This is in connection with health protection and / or hygiene after the seal has been broken after delivery.
- The garment has not been worn and / or washed. (fitting is of course allowed)
- The article (in case of electronics) falls within the warranty period.
- If a complete order is returned, the goodies must also be returned. If these are not returned, they can be charged.
- Goodies cannot be exchanged or exchanged for cash or shop credit.
Products cannot be exchanged.
HOW DOES RETURNS WORK?
- Please contact our customer service. This can be done by telephone via 075 771 18 27 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure you have the order number at hand so that we can help you in a targeted manner
- You will receive a return label by e-mail, which you print out and stick on the box. (if you do not have a printer, copy the data from the label)
- Pack the order back in a box, so that it also arrives neatly with us.
- Deliver the package to a PostNL point.
- You will receive a shipping confirmation, keep it safe, this is proof that you have returned a package.
When the order has been returned to us, we will assess it. If the order has been received in good order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail and we will refund the amount within 5 working days to the account with which the order was paid. If you prefer to receive a coupon for your next order, please indicate this clearly when you register the return.
COST OF RETURNS
An amount of € 3.50 is calculated as a contribution to the shipping costs for the return. This will be deducted from your purchase price including any shipping costs.
No return costs will be charged for the following exceptions:
- You have received a different product than the one you ordered
- The product you ordered has been received broken
- The shelf life of the product has passed at the time of receipt
When a package is refused at the door or not picked up, it will be sent one more time in consultation with the customer. When this package is again refused or not picked up, we will charge a contribution to the return costs of € 3.50.